Even when we continue to receive any amount of marketing by mail, the trend towards email marketing.
Currently most people use smartphones in which they check their email at least once a day unlike the post box that is reviewed once a week at best.
If you are Blogger, you have your online business, online sales, or a page to promote your business, email marketing is the ideal way to keep your customers connected to your company or blog.
What is email marketing?
Email marketing is nothing more than sending the same advertising that you send by postal mail but by email.
If you have a company and you want to attract customers, sell your products or services, advertise your offers, you should look for a platform that allows you to send mass emails and reach many more people with the least effort.
If you are Blogger and you want to sell your infoproduct you need a good email marketing strategy, gaining your trust and converting your subscribers into clients.
There are different platforms that offer the service of email marketing that offer a powerful tool for email marketing with a capacity to send 75,000 emails per month.
You may also be interested in 12 Simple Points to Review Before Publishing A Article
Advantages of email marketing
- You get more people in less time.
- The cost is considerably lower than print advertising marketing.
- It allows you to connect with your subscribers, earning their trust.
- By gaining the trust of your client you can add value to your emails generating loyalty.
- With an email marketing software you can segment your subscribers, which allows you to customize what you offer to each group of subscribers.
Disadvantage of email marketing
- The cost of software for email marketing can be high when you exceed a certain number of subscribers, however, the greater the number of subscribers, the greater the number of sales.
- You must be convincing with your emails since as you send emails others also do it. You must know to send interesting content that calls the attention of the user so that it is motivated to open your emails when you send them.
- You must have knowledge of marketing to send the content that most impacts and convert your subscriber into client.
You may also be interested in How to place manual links Amazon Affiliates
What kind of content should I send?
The content to be sent will depend on the objective of the campaign you are making, on this the content that you are going to create depends on it.
If your goal is to gain the subscriber’s trust, your content should include your history and your business background. The idea is that the subscriber connects with you and your anecdotes.
If on the other hand your goal is to generate traffic for your blog you must create a sequence of emails that invite you to access the posts of your blog.
Now if what you want is to sell you must send interesting offers that adapt to the segment of the market to which you send your emails, but your subscribers will stop opening your emails.
Your list of subscribers is one of the most valuable assets you have, take advantage of it to the maximum since without clients there is no company.